Take a close look at a flower, a tree, or a bug. Marvel at God’s creation.
Awe and wonder are at the crux of spirituality. Appreciating and caring for our environment is a way we can respond to God’s care of us.
Reflect on your experience:
- Journal or draw a picture about what you saw.
- I wonder what you noticed that you hadn’t before?
- I wonder how stopping to take a close look at something you might see everyday gave you a different appreciation for the object?
- I wonder where you saw, heard, or felt God?
- Share your experience on Social Media using #Episcopal #30Days